help me fight it

hello guys, haven't write for a while now due to my laziness. ohohoho. btw, i've finished school now n am going to university this june. so, right now, i'm very depressed due to the university that i will get into. what troubles me is, my new room mate, i'm not very friendly at first, culture shock, the boys, homesick, away from duh family, staying at the dorm, how will the environment be, is there many bad people there? i dreamed that a bunch of guys stuffed me inside an old van after that, they threw the van, together with me inside the van were plunged into a river. wtf? it makes me scared to death thinking about guys. i can't meet my old friends anymore. i'm gonna miss my auntie's cookings.. it scared me. n now i must learn to be independent, cause in the university, all the results will be in your own hand. your parents won't choose it for u, u have to determined your own path. ooohhhehhhwwwuuueeewww. i'm gonna break soon because of nervous. argh, among all people, why i'm the one who can't face it? i imagined too much things.

Comments

Popular Posts