maybe it is the way i am

great minds discuss ideas n tiny mind discuss bout people. i dont care what people said about me. coz people will always judge. i admit i did so much mistakes. but maybe my mind is also changing each day im growing up. maybe people will labelled me as a player, selfish or etc. the main thing is I DONT CARE. i dont hv a husband so why should i be serious? why should i care bout guys? i dont care whether im playing with their heart or etc. it's their commitment. what i should concentrate is my future. what i shall achieve n how it would be. if u dont like me or how i think then dont become my fren. as simple as that. if u think im selfish or bad then dont become close with me. I DONT CARE. im still 20. why should i be serious? i never fell seriously wif guys. n wont be. they dont take care of me since im born. the one who takes care of me is my family, Allah the Almighty. n also. i wont fall because of a guy. my ego is higher than a man. be careful :)

Comments

Popular Posts