love from my view (relationship)

this is from my own perspective. warning! do not read if u r being offensive! a couple of guys did ask me question.. y do i need boyfriend if i hurt their feelings? n what is my perspective about love. well truth is i only c kindness. i nvr felt people said like 'butterfly in the stomach' Hheart is beating fast when u saw someone u like. truth is, i have never ever felt that way yet. u guys r not ugly or lacking anything. it is just me. i dont deserve nice guys like u guys. im not ready n yet?! y do i accept the declaration? why? i nvr liked them or u people cn say that i dont even love them. maybe this is not the right time. from now on.. i decided to just enjoy my own life (in a positive way of course) family is good alhamdulillah. n im having a great time. just as i wished.. life is getting better :) n im really happy. i ave a loving family n also loving friends :) thank u for supporting n giving me all those courage :)

Comments

Popular Posts