HUSBAND

At last.. Finally, im writing about you. Cheers to all the rainbows, thunderstorms and hurricanes(mostly from me lol im sorry) and more to go in our whole life in Shaa Allah (well, thats what marriage is). OK. Throughout this journey i have trapped myself in a depressing reality. Now, maybe coz of matter of time, thinkings, aging, i accept myself for who i am. Gotta love myself and i gotta admit that im surrounded by people who love me or hate me, doesnt matter coz either way, im still on their mind. We are all gonna die one day(sorry if i make it sounds easy. im not actually. Im scared to death thinking about this coz im a sinner. when im dead if i dont repent i'll be even more miserable in the afterlife). Enough already about that. Now then, to my husband. I am so sorry and forgive me for my mistakes, wrongdoings towards you. I realized that i am also getting older so again, im very sorry. Truly, you are the best for me. There can nvr be a guy more understanding and soft to me other than you. If i would be given a chance i would choose you over and over again(im sorry it sounds cliche). We both didnt start good but then it's you. You really opened my eyes on how you are capable to change to be the best that i can ever imagined. Honestly now, i cant imagine how my life would be without you. You took care of me and my families. You, are ONE strong human that can face even the hardest challenges in your life (im envious abt that). You proved to me that you can be the best. Be it in your job, your targets. Everything. Im sorry before this i made some things complicated. It's from me myself. Im the culprit. But then again, it is always you who brings ease and comfort to my heart & mind. You prove to me the impossible somehow is possible when you don't give up. I know, you are working this hard so that not just both of us, but even our families could live life better. Every day i see you struggle to grow your team which for me is not an easy job. I just want you to know, thank you for being with me, accepting my flaws. Thank you for making me feels like you are there eventhough you are one busy person. Despite all those travelling(working) somehow thank you coz you never ever lost contact which i know before this im tired and always annoyed by your calls, messages, facetime etc. Im so sorry that i even blurted out that im annoyed with you. Then somehow it hit me, all those voices, those texts, those clinginess from you. I will be eating myself in guilt if i dont appreciate it. BEACUSE ONCE THEY ARE GONE, ONLY THEN YOU WILL REALIZE HOW YOU MISS THOSE LITTLEST THINGS.

Comments

Popular Posts