the beginning part 2

n then, life continues.. there i met 3 muslim female girls same course as me. so, im a new girl, i came late for class(i mean im a newbie kid i registered late) there i met this 3 girls. i tot they were nice, but no.. they talked behind my back.. but who cares. im not born to please all those haters. ohh yeah,, how i knew they talked behind my back? simple.. all the guys in that class dont like them. they hate them. i didnt know about it until i saw my cousin (ell) were making fun of them. n i asked him, why did he treat them like that. n he replied to me "r u dumb or what? didnt u know that they talked behind your back? hey, u r my cousin, i wont let them treat u like that.. OVER MY DEAD BODY! dont be so kind with other people, didnt u know that they said because of your arrival in this class, the guys dont like them, because of u the girls' said u know, n that u should know! they talked a lot behind u!" yupp, he's an over-protective cousin. n there's no guys or girls dares to touch me because of Ell. n im glad he's a very kind cousin. truth is. i dont really mind what people said about me. we cant stop peoples' mouth right? now, im grateful that i managed to control my anger.. its just the secret is, dont ever miss your prayer, 5 times a day, then u felt peace insides u.. no stress, tension or etc.. its between u n God the Almighty.. but nobody's perfect, deep inside, there lies a very huge scar.. invisible.. people cant see them.. but u can feel it..guess what? fuck off those haters. i have more people that loves me, Allah, my families, best friends n friends n peoples that loved me.. once u mess with them. u have to go through me first..

Comments

Popular Posts